Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Farewell, Sweden!

I'm sad to say that this may be my last blog post, as we are actively preparing for our departure from Sverige. It's a bittersweet thing, dear readers. I absolutely cannot wait to see our families and to once again be able to read newspapers and restaurant menus, but leaving our new friends, Helsingborg, and Swedish bakeries is more difficult than I expected. 

I've been a little irresponsible as a blogger lately, as I never told you about our trip to Gothenburg or about Europeade, an annual folk festival that Helsingborg hosted this past weekend. Here's an example of the sort of thing you might see walking around town during Europeade:


It's crazy that our six-month adventure is reaching its end. I'm proud to say that we maximized our time in Europe by seeing and doing more than I ever thought possible. In no particular order, here are some of my favorite memories from our half-year adventure:
Thank you, Sweden, for being so kind and generous to us these past six months and for all that you've taught us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment